Welcome to my blog page and thank you for visiting! Like a lot of women I like shopping for clothes, handbags, shoes and cosmetics! I love to see what people have bought and their opinions on their purchases. I hope this blog will provide an experience like you are rummaging through your friend or sister's shopping bags after a shopping trip to see what gems or not they've picked up... Enjoy!

Thursday 11 November 2010

Nails Inc freebie from GLAMOUR mag

So today I went out searching for some light reading in the form of a glossy mag, and one particular magazine caught my eye, mainly because there was such a great freebie attached to it! Along with the mag was a bottle of Nails Inc nail polish, I grabbed one quick time! For a £2 magazine I got a free nail varnish worth £11!
R-e-s-u-l-t-!


There are four colours I managed to pick up Savile row a purply brown colour ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment