Welcome to my blog page and thank you for visiting! Like a lot of women I like shopping for clothes, handbags, shoes and cosmetics! I love to see what people have bought and their opinions on their purchases. I hope this blog will provide an experience like you are rummaging through your friend or sister's shopping bags after a shopping trip to see what gems or not they've picked up... Enjoy!

Monday 15 November 2010

Handbags and Coats

So it was my birthday recently and I was treated to a shopping trip by my boyfriend... thanks :) We went into London and looked around Camden Town (it was sooooo packed I couldn't really browse), but Covent Garden on the other hand was very pleasent and we found a really cool little shopping arcade called Neal's Yard, check it out if you ever come go to London. I managed to buy two handbags and two coats wooo! One of the shops I went to was called M Butterfly and they were doing a deal of buy 2 things get 1 free, read on to see what I got.


Handbag from Terminal D £38, adjustable straps vintage style satchel. I love this bag it's soooooo cute, love the little floral detail!




Handbag from M Butterfly £70, love this bag it's so smart looking. This bag also came with a detachable long strap. Real leather and very well made.




Black and white mottled coat £60 from M Butterfly. Fell in love with this coat, had a nice big hood, perfect for those chilly days.


Purple Mac coat £55, this was the item that I got free from M Butterfly. Really like this coat too I needed a smart lightweight coat. The back of the coat has some great bow and ruffle detailing, so cute, loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment